NANHUA LS310C Dual aviation obstruction lights/Twin weatherproof aircraft Lights/led tower obstacle light for a wide variety of cranes used in Harbors, Metallurgies, Towers (Telecom, GSM), Smokestacks, Buildings and any other potentially hazardous obstructions to air traffic with a steady burning red safety light
Main functions and features.
• Use Fresnel lens, high utilization of light, valid keeping light beam in the scope as required
• Based on LED technology, low power consumption, and high efficiency.
• Lamp housing –Polycarbonate, with good anti-impact strength, thermal stability, high transmittance.
• Aluminum alloy base with the advantage of light weight and corrosion resistance.
• G3/4”pipe is available, ease of mount.
• with stainless steel wire which is used to secure the unit against falling in operation, and ease of mount.
• Built-in micro monitoring controller unit, when and if the service light fails the controller switch on the standby light automatically.
• Built-in photocell can switch ON/OFF the light at dawn and dusk (optional).
• With outputting alarm signal(optional)
• Extremely Reliable — Major Maintenance Cost Saving
Compliant to the ICAO(Aerodromes Annex 14) and FAA-L810
High quality LED
Aviation red(Other color can be customized)
AC110-240V/ DC48V (Other voltage can be customized)
-40°C ~ +70°C
10% ~ 95% (no condensing)
Reflector:ABS,vacuum aluminum film
Installation and operation
• Check whether the supply voltage does comply with the rated voltage of the lamp.
• Fitting the light on the G3/4” mounting bracket, which should be fixed on a smooth surface with enough mechanical strength. Or you can select our mounting bracket: PJ005, PJ024. (Secure the light reliably against falling in operation.)
• If the light is built in photocell, please do not make photocell facing to light source,also make sure the photocell is not blocked by objects.
• Open the junction box cover, connect power cable and earth wire to corresponding terminals and then remount the cover.
• Switch on the power, and then the light works
• Temperature rise inside the control box is normal phenomenon
• Please do not open any components inside by yourself
• This product is a sealed structure, do not open, otherwise the company will not warranty
Mounting dimension(unit: mm)& Wiring Connection
Installation and operation
Please check the supply voltage does comply with rated voltage of the lamp.
Screw the lamp on G3/4’pipe of mounting bracket, which should be fixed on a smooth surface with enough mechanical strength. Or you can select our mounting bracket: PJ024, PJ005. Note that installation is fixed and reliable, so as not to fall.
If the lamp is with photocell, please do not put photocell direct to nearby light. Meanwhile ensure that the photocell is not obstructed by nearby object.
Open the connection box and connect the power wire, signal wire according to marking. Then remount the connection box.
Switch on the power after check up. The light begins to work.
Adjustment of flashing rate
Switch off the power.
Unscrew the screws of housing and base.
The flashing rate and adjusted code, please see as following:
Screw the screws of housing and base.
Power on, the light will work as your setting.
Dual light/Two lights switchover
Switch off the power.
The work model and adjusted code, please see as following:
Applications: Applied to iron towers(electicity,telecom, microwave, etc), chimneys(heat-engine plant, coking plant,chemical plant), high buildings, large-scale bridge.large-scale port machinery,large engineer machinery and wind turbines which need the warning for aircraft machines.
Standard:ICAO Type B low intensity FAA L-810 CAAC L-810
Fault Records: None
Quantity/Delivery Day: 5pcs/5Days
Packaging & Shipping
We have kept our focus on people working under hazardous conditions, from harbors to mining fields, metallurgical plants, tall buildings, highways and offshore sites etc. Our engineers go to those work sites to develop more reliable industrial warning and communication products. The main products of nanhua:aviation obstruction light,industrial light,anemometer,becon and siren,marine navigation light,industrial communication, Solar beacon/airport runway light//taxiway/wind tower lighting.
For more than 24 years, Shanghai NANHUA Electronics focus on the designing, manufacturing and marketing of industrial application products. Specialized in the Aviation obstruction light system for international market since 2007 which have been ICAO and FAA Certified. A complete line of cost-effective obstruction lighting and control solutions for the telecom tower, chimney, high building, port machinery and any other high positions with dangers threaten for the aircraft, and have been proven to be professional design and highly reliable. NANHUA Electronics located in Shanghai, China, with a factory of 6000 square meters, 283 staffs till JAN of 2014 including 37 in R&D center, which is ISO9001 quality authentication certified.
Nanhua believes in a simple philosophy. We focus on providing the best products and service to clients and which is the reason for Nanhua’s existence. We believe that successful enterprise and employee fulfillment can only be realized by long-term hard working. Nanhua pursues broad perspective and believes that imaginative work can change the world. We expect Nanhua to become an internationally competitive firm. Through constant hard work we anticipate a prosperous future. Nanhua dedicates herself to creating an equal, free and open working environment. We respect each employee’s uniqueness and hope that all of them will work happily in Nanhua.
ICAO SABS FAA CAAC Test Report Patent CE UL IECEx ATEx others
Nanhua customer service aims to provide our customers with accessible, efficient and satisfactory technical support and service.
Quality enhancement: reducing the service requirements after sales.
Efficient service: Guaranteeing specialized, reliable, prompt and efficient customer service.
Consulting service: Responding to inquiries about products and services, handling repairs, and resolving complaints about customer service.
Admissibility of complaints: Solving problems or proposing solutions within 24 hours.
Dear users, thank you for selecting products from Shanghai Nanhua Electronics Company.
All Nanhua product users will enjoy services of free repair within one year after the purchase date and lifetime maintenance after sales.
After-sales service terms of aviation obstruction light:
1. Two years full warranty, five years maintenance since the purchasing date.
2. Since the purchasing date, full warranty from 1st year to 2nd year, free maintenance cost and material cost.
3. Since the purchasing date, maintenance from 3rd year to 5th year, free maintenance charge.
We believe that the more accessible our products are, the less they will cost our customers. For instance, our customers can employ available supply voltage, configure factory tones, employ standard socket interface, and so on.
We are providing the following services:
Default tone setup and specified tone writing (standard safety tone, music, voice)
Voltage customization (DC12V,DC24V,AC110V,AC220V,AC380V)
Color customization (lamp, lampshade and housing)
Flash warning light frequency setup
Special voltage customization(DC12V~DC220V,AC24V~AC3000V)
Control mode modification
IP protection enhancement
Performance enhancement in high and low temperature
In order to solve the problems in practical application, we compile the feedback according to hotspots from users.
Principles of installation & operation (Must Read)
Please strictly comply with Product Instruction Booklet issued by Nanhua during the installation process.
Please also strictly comply with Product Instruction Booklet issued by Nanhua in selection of wattage and input.
Please pay more attention to the mounting environment. There are constant malfunctions due to negligence and random installation.
Q. What is covered by your warranty?
Answer:The warranty given as standard ensures that the performance of the light meets the required specifications for the entire 5 year period. Please see Warranty for details.
Q. How does one know when an LED product is out of photometric specifications?
Answer:Our warranty allows for a minimum of 5 years of operation while ensuring the beacon meets the FAA's minimum photometric requirements. LED's do not "burn out" similar to incandescent. An LED will have a slight degradation of light output with use. This is similar to the degradation of a strobe tube.